Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Life Since My Last Entry

The girls in my class on Spirit Day



Taz

Taz
Taz and I
Emblem 3
So ermm, I haven't been on in a while. I swear i have a good reason. Since schools started i have like a million and one other things to worry about. Its crazy. But the Christmas break is coming soon and I'll be able to blog everyday if i remember. So since i last blogged school started of course, umm i hate it, thanksgiving was fun, i love one direction more, i love emblem 3 and union j as well, and my brother got a pitbull puppy. i posted some photos. My brother's pitbull's name is Taz. He doesnt go crazy when he sees anyone, but when he sees me its all over, he goes crazy. and There is a photo of the girls in my class on Spirit Day. We had fun. I'm gonna take photos of Christmas things and post them. i already have lights.
Well , I'll post either later or some other day.
Peace, Love, Happiness
Angel Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment