Monday, December 17, 2012

My Day

Well, I just hit my toe on my bed. Ouchie. So my teacher decided to give us like a million things to do all in the same week. But its okay because Christmas break is coming soon. I cant wait to go iceskating on thrusday, and i've gotta figure out. so anyway i just made something in honor of our childhood friends from winnie the pooh, i realize when i saw "childhood friends" i sound wierd but trust and believe, i'm totally sane.
so i basically made this for the heck of it. i'm going to be making more of these. its like things we love, like i'll take a photo of food and put food maybe or just take photos, edit them and post them on ig, blogger, and pinterest. Pinterest is like my life right now. i can spend hours on there. so umm, i cant think of anything else to type so i'm gonna come back when i think of something else to right. chow.
Peace, Love, Happiness
Angel Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment