Sunday, September 2, 2012

Random Rant

Okay so this is just a Random Rant. Its gonna be short, I promise .


      So im on my laptop , about to go on facebook and i press the little shortcut button on the keyboard for the internet. I notice that the internet popped up, but took a little while to get to msn.

    All i have to say about this is that Internet Explorer is slow as crap. i had Google Chrome and Firefox on my last laptop and they were speedy quick, but Internet Explorer isnt cutting it..
 Safari is pretty good too. but when i go to watch movies on netflix they dont let me cos its something with the flash or something like that. But thats all i had to say for now, is that Internet explorer is a bit slow. and i think im going to get google chrome. Not that you all care what browser i use, but you know. i just thought id blog about it.

   Another thing is (sorry i know i said i wasnt gonna be long) another this is that i cant wait for One Direction's new album 'Take Me Home' to come out OMG so excited. and i cant wait till they perform at the VMA's gonna be sooooo exciting. and i even think they are gonna win an award. but idk. well im suppose to be singing with my momma at church one sunday. a sogn called 'I Will Trust In You' so i will chat with yall later.

Peace, Love, Happiness
-Angel Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment